Hey everybody, I just won my first bloggy land award from Sue at Beach Bungalow! Sue was my first follower and has helped me along on this wonderful journey of blogging! Thanks sue for this award! You can go take a peek at her lovely blog.
In accepting this award I must:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded me this.
2. Share 8 things about myself.
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers I’ve recently discovered.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about their awards.
Here are 8 Kim facts:
1. I married my best friend and we will be celebrating # 24 in a couple of months.
2. I have 3 lovely daughters named Charity, Faith and Hope. (No I am not a hippy! Lol)
3 With names like that you can guess that I love the bible and have a strong faith in Jesus.
4. I love to travel and have been to some places where I have literally prayed “God don’t let me die here!” lol.
5. I’ve travelled to some places where I have prayed “God I could die here”!
6. After 28 years of swearing we would never get a dog, my daughter Faith walked in the door with a puppy…and I was smitten! He is a long haired chihuahua named Butters and I heart him!
7. I love to live by the water. My parents and their parents and so on…were all born on a small island in the atlantic.
8. I love to blog and am so impressed with the giftedness I see everyday here in blogland!
Now I need to give this award to 8 others. You can check them out too!
Beach Bungalow says
Hey Kim, what Island?
WOW – thank you for passing on the award to me! I'll have to check out the others that have won too!~ I'll post the button with a smile! 🙂
I just popped over via Kristin at My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia. So happy that I did!
I am in love with your home… and your ironstone pitchers… and your cedar garland. I could go on and on!:)
I am now a follower!
Thank you so much! You totally made my day this freezing morning. Thanks for passing it on to me, it means a lot!
Michelle @Shellsshabbyshack says
Aww… Thanks, Kimberley! What an honor! I will be happy to pay it forward. We can only choose 8…that's tough 🙂 Having a blog has been such a fun experience. I was so thrilled to find your blog. You have a great sense of style.
Was fun to find out a little about you. We have so much in common. You're too funny. Love that you have 3 girls with biblical names. We did the same, except I have 3 boys, haha!
Look forward to following you 🙂
I haven't checked back in with your blog for awhile, as I didn't notice any facebook updates. Wow, you've been so busy, and it all looks amazing. Your blog is beautiful, and I keep thinking of you as I try to restrain myself to a white only scheme…I usually can't resist a little pink and green too. Anyway it your blog looks great, well done. Maybe we should try a little bargin shopping together and a joint post about it?
Dannyelle at http://www.lifeisaparty.ca