If you’ve followed along with me for a while you’ll know that I’m an avid fan of the Coastal Farmhouse look. There’s just something about the light, bright airy and sea washed look that calls to me. Whats not to love about coastal shades of blues, sandy whites and taupes interspersed with gorgeous faded driftwood and dreamy hydrangeas. For whatever reason, Coastal with the right touch of Farmhouse is my first love when it comes to decorating.
For those of you who have wondered how to go about achieving this look, I’ve created a roundup of some of my favourite Coastal Farmhouse go-to’s. All of these items can be found on Amazon and I’ve provided you with affiliate links below so you can shop the look!
(Below are affiliate links.)
Coastal Farmhouse Finds from Amazon
1.Ektorp 3 seater replacement slipcover in white | 2. Indigo blue throw pillow | 3. Wooden candle sticks | 4. Large seagrass basket | 5. Jute Rug | 6. Artificial silk hydrangeas | 7. Wood coffee table | 8. Blue floral ginger jar | 9. Blue ticking throw pillow
I have all these items (or very similar) and they have been the basics that help me create this look in my own home.
- Neutral furniture makes it easy to throw on any colour and style of pillow, while slipcovers give a relaxed feel and they’re easy to clean.
- Pillows to pile on and add colour, coziness and comfort.
- Candlesticks with pale wood that reminds you of driftwood you’d find along the beach.
- Wicker baskets and jute rugs that bring in a relaxed feel and texture.
- Hydrangeas whether real or faux especially in blue reminds me of gorgeous houses in the Hamptons.
- Coffee tables with more pale driftwood like wood.
- Blue and white anything, especially these gorgeous ginger jars.
I hope this has made it a little easier for those of you who are trying to achieve this look. If you have any questions, leave them in the comments and I’ll get back to you.